IT.COM

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
k1dprodigy said:
thanks for the advice, anybody know where I can get a list of premiums.. What if the domain is not premium will it still sell?
Premium is subjective. Before you buy a name, you should have a good idea what makes it valuable. If you do not, then you probably do not have a "premium" name. Anyway, that's probably not very helpful...

What will sell depends on the price you have set. Random LLL.in are worth less than reg fee (thus they are not all registered) -- however, if someone offered one up for $1, I'd buy it.

Here are a few ways one might define a LLL.in as premium:
composed entirely of the letters ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST
a dictionary word
overture with extension
over 100 acronyms or a very common acronym (like ABC)
lots of traffic
a "hacked" name (like beg*in <--- nice one CyberHawk)

Last edited:
•••
damn I'm slow walk today :( all gone with premium

•••
This is the information I found from namebio.com

In the last 6 months:
LLL.in sold are

wap.in $2,500 2007-02-13 Sedo
mwv.in $2,000 2006-12-24 Sedo
ing.in $1,350 2007-01-19 Sedo
und.in $239 2007-02-22 Sedo
200.in $106 2007-03-29 Sedo
jox.in $105 2007-04-16 Sedo
tpt.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
nep.in $86 2007-01-17 Sedo
ksl.in $81 2006-12-24 Sedo
700.in $80 2007-04-28 Sedo
pmp.in $70 2007-01-10 Sedo
300.in $60 2007-04-14 Sedo
400.in $60 2007-04-15 Sedo
hgt.in $50 2007-03-23 Afternic Bazaar
nlg.in $32 2007-04-15 Afternic Bazaar

There are a lot more that jagusa has mentioned in the page 2 of this thread.

Last edited:
•••
Great prices on the NNN.INs!!

If you bought them and want a quick profit I will buy 200, 300, 400 and 700 for $125 each.

Some very solid LLL.in sales starting to make the paper.

•••
how do you see when they drop? do you scan all LLL.in ?

•••
Drops underway.... SDL.in (gone)

Last edited:
•••
jagusa said:
Drops underway.... SDL.in (gone)

I reged that name, thanks. Donation sent.

I reged this name also bgl.in

•••
I wonder how was that, as 10 minutes after jag posted it still showed SDL as being registered. :hehe:

•••
3l3ctr1c said:
I wonder how was that, as 10 minutes after jag posted it still showed SDL as being registered. :hehe:

I reged the name 1 minute after he posted the name.

Domain Name:SDL.IN
Created On:08-May-2007 20:14:18 UTC

•••
johnnywj said:
I reged the name 1 minute after he posted the name.

Domain Name:SDL.IN
Created On:08-May-2007 20:14:18 UTC
It's ok for me as long as you're not a bot :hehe:

•••
3l3ctr1c said:
It's ok for me as long as you're not a bot :hehe:

I'm not a bot :)

•••
you guy are super faster hehe congratulation . anymore premium dropping ?

•••
GetItNow said:
you guy are super faster hehe congratulation . anymore premium dropping ?

'Premium' is in the eye of the beholder!
As others have mentioned euro-centric premium letters and combinations are VERY different then the letters considered premium by many other populations on the planet. In fact, many of my 'non-premium' LLL.in registrations receive clicks/revenue.
Look at the prices of many non-premium LLL.COM - they are not suffering from their status :)

•••
are you kidding me? I can`t reg a premium .in from weeks....Jesus that`s enought, I`m going to reg 100 LLL.in no matter what letters

•••
if ya want me to do a scan for you just PM me

•••
premium now are all out ... just got ISC.in :) this is great 3 LLL ..meaning

•••
I think johnnywj and I split up all the LLL.in drops today. YEH.in (now regged) is moderately interesting and it's still available.

Last edited:
•••
wow u guy didn't public it ? hehe I just got cpe.in ;) another sweet premium .. YEH <-- humm "Y" i'm not sure it's good or not

•••
I saw cpe.in lol, dont have money for a few more days 8(.. good catch :)

•••
jagusa said:
I think johnnywj and I split up all the LLL.in drops today. YEH.in is moderately interesting and it's still available.
I reged these 4 today.

ccr.in
eif.in
omb.in
tco.in

•••
GetItNow said:
wow u guy didn't public it ? hehe I just got cpe.in ;) another sweet premium .. YEH <-- humm "Y" i'm not sure it's good or not
You got CPE from another reseller, right?
Looks like things are getting back to normal -- a lot less drops all-premium-letter LLL.in. That will make these domains much more scarce, but also might dampen the current flurry of excitement. My forecast scanning is not finished, but no big surges appear to be on the horizon. In fact, the average appears to be about 1 to 2 drops/day for the next 60 days. Others seeing similar numbers from their scans?

johnnywj said:
Nice. Didn't see omb. Would have snagged that one.

•••
yes I bought it from another reseller .. price are good ehhee .. and included isc.in :) this is big impact one I like .

•••
Thanks for the drop lists jagusa, amazing .... (even though ive missed the bally lot)

rep added (and i dont do that lightly) :)

•••
jagusa said:
I think johnnywj and I split up all the LLL.in drops today. YEH.in is moderately interesting and it's still available.
I reged yeh.in now, thanks.

Acronym: Youth Ending Hunger
Some info: http://www.thp.org/yeh/main.htm

Another acronym: Your Event Hotline

•••
jjc.in also became available today, and is still available...

it's semi-premium, though...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back