- Impact
- 3,226
Known issues:
- vbSEO not installed yet
- vbSEO not installed yet
Name-Maker said:2 Unread still showing in PM count, while I have no unread PMs.
PolurNET said:Had to relogin as I used www.namepros.com 's cookies
brizzad said:There's no banner ads, just adsense.
jstep said:wont this kill pr again?
PolurNET said:Domain Company Reviews -> doesn't work either
using crazy browser, opera, mozilla suiteWarning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /global.php on line 461
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /includes/functions.php on line 2332
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 2337
PolurNET said:And one more thing, seems when searching for terms, only gives today's or very recent posts. Does the cache need to be rebuilt or something?
CriminalOrigins said:The list of people in chat that's on the homepage doesn't appear to be updating. It might fix itself soon if it coordinates with the new server or something..But just letting you know.
peaches017 said:I'm a fan of life without vbSEO but it's -RJ-'s call. I like the short and clean threads though - even if it's not as great for seo.
PolurNET said:Domain Company Reviews -> doesn't work either
NP Clicks is fixed.weblord said:
PolurNET said:Domain Company Reviews -> doesn't work either


