shabash786

aftermarket.com.pkTop Member
Impact
8 years old. SEO niche domain.
8,250 exact monthly searches
6,630,000 Broad monthly searches
$5.10 CPC rate

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, there haven't been good seo .org sales in years. You need to develop this one.

•••
•••
develop website gives the true value, sell without developing, is losing money on this domain

•••
Nice domain but as @gipson mentioned its true worth is once you develop it as a web app to generate SEO reports.

•••
with a little imagination and not more than $ 1,000, you can have an application..-- good luck

•••
Yup $1000 is more than enough for app development. If you want to make it fancy the price can go little high though.

•••
GREAT DOMAIN NAME...develop it now

•••
Thanks a lot for your precious suggestions. I really like that. For the moment I can't develop as I have invested money in domains and I want to get some returns so willing to sell it. Have any idea about the worth?

•••
you want to exchange that domain by other .com ?

•••
No actually i want to sell my portfolio including this domain so if you are interested, I am giving away on any affordable offer. so feel free to PM me. Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back