Domain Empire

SEOparking, what do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just found an interesting 'new' domain parking that quite surprising me. It called seoparking.com. it offers FREE services to its members and you can have your domains fully 'developed' in just few moments using the wordpress style templates. The content will automatically be updated and we can put our own ad blocks and/or banners at some designated spots as well as put the RSS Feeds, blogroll, etc. Very similar services to W******.com and P******R*********.com

if you want to take a look how do they look, here are some website samples using seoparking.com:
www.best-laptopguide.com
www.accidentclaim911.com

I just wonder, if this company gives *free service* and it's said that we can keep all of our revenues (from adsense and other kinds of affiliate incomes), what are the company benefits by offering this service? it's just for the sake of boosting the popularity or blitz the market during market penetration stage? or.... is there any other 'hidden' agendas?

any input will be greatly appreciated. Will also be great if we have the representative of the company itself to answer any further questions from other fellow users

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am more impressed with SEOParking every day I am with them.

I had a tech support issue this evening and emailed support, problem was addressed and fixed within an hour of the email! I don't get that level of service with services I pay for!

Also, the amount of pages that get indexed is incredible. Seems Googlebot is hanging out waiting for new posts!

•••
I like whypark better, even though you have to pay, mainly due to the customization you can do to their templates.

•••
How do they make money

My answer may come after the nameservers update and I'm able to view the website I just created "http://www.SolarHow2.com" and see if they put their own ads and such on there, but in the meantime how does SEOparking make money? Besides my stupid question gives me a chance to pimp my domain, lol.

I threw up a site in under 15 minutes. Of course the big worry as always is duplicate content. The interface was simple and easy to use and the information about your domain after you park it is interesting. I'll let this one run for awhile and see how the add an article a day thing works. I created a new adsense group SolarHow2 just so that I could revenue track this domain.

•••
SEO Parking appearsto be operated by a SEO company. My guess (only a guess) is that some of the articles that are posted on the parked sites have links to their clients. IF I am right, it is fairly ingenious, a win-win situation for all!

It is a great place to set up quickly and throw some links back to your main money-sites!

•••
Take Note, I got an email this morning stating, that I had posted stolen content, on one of my SEO parked domains. It was from a high profile UK, business person, I have replied politely !!, and will remove the offending, when I work out witch article it is.

•••
Haven't had that issue... as of yet!

•••
spotedog said:
My answer may come after the nameservers update and I'm able to view the website I just created "http://www.SolarHow2.com" and see if they put their own ads and such on there, but in the meantime how does SEOparking make money? Besides my stupid question gives me a chance to pimp my domain, lol.

I threw up a site in under 15 minutes. Of course the big worry as always is duplicate content. The interface was simple and easy to use and the information about your domain after you park it is interesting. I'll let this one run for awhile and see how the add an article a day thing works. I created a new adsense group SolarHow2 just so that I could revenue track this domain.

as of now here is what 2 weeks ago was the orignial post
SolarHow2 817 4 0.49% $0.28 $0.23

I think somebody else mentioned that they got basically the same email I did about it would take the programmers a couple of weeks to set up the code for google verification and tracking

•••
There is now a place to add Google verification code on the setup pages.

I added pet-pain-relief .info right at two weeks ago, it is has made it to #8 (out of 1,200,000) for 'pet pain relief' on Google. In the past, I have not had this type of serp ranking for a parked domain.... still happy, not to mention it makes a great platform to drop links!

•••
Today the above website is #1...

•••
sheprd said:

I added pet-pain-relief .info right at two weeks ago, it is has made it to #8 (out of 1,200,000) for 'pet pain relief' on Google. In the past, I have not had this type of serp ranking for a parked domain.... still happy, not to mention it makes a great platform to drop links!

Thanks for the info I wasn't aware that the verification code was implemented I added 3 more sites last night for a total of 4 you can see the stats for the one that I put in a few weeks ago above. I'll add a few more over the week end and report back in a couple of weeks.

I'd still like to know how they make their income on this. I don't mind sharing revenue or paying for a service, I just don't want to spend time and get a 100 or so sites up and running and then get some unexpected whammy.

after 10 seconds of staring at the screen I realized that my brain checked out so all for now

•••
They seem to make their money through posting links for their SEO customers in the articles on your sites.

•••
sheprd said:
They seem to make their money through posting links for their SEO customers in the articles on your sites.

Makes sense for them to do that. This helps get their cliets ranked higher by our links.

Last edited:
•••
Also gives you more unique Ip's to drop your links too!

•••
•••
Looks good, i will give them a try.

But i am confused after hearing comments from people telling that it can keep my adsense account in danger :(

•••
Any time you use your AdSense code on content that is widely syndicated (or that you didn't write up yourself) you will run that risk. Particularly since AdSense just updated their policies again.

•••

#31, i see it keeps fluctuating? The only thing real worrisome is duplicate content with different domain names.

•••
we will see

how they do in SERPs but is interesting concept.Using "seo servers".No complaints about a little more set up time to park your domains to get a separate ip...nice!!! I always wonder if "you know who" tagets parking companies based on ip adress. maybe this concept will avoid that or slow it down

•••
I just moved five of my domains from wp over to SEOparking and I like many of the aspects of SEOparking although it would be nice if SEOparking had it's own ad network.

The article selection process is much better then with WP and I like the ability to schedule automatic blog posts.

These sites weren't getting much traffic at WP so I'll see if they're any better with this service:
Bahamas All Inclusive
Bahamas Inn
Ethnic Asian
South Beach Plan
Subscription Stock Photos

Edit: I did make a mistake that the rest of you should probably try to avoid if you move your domains. I selected almost every article related to my websites when I added the domains. As a result there won't be many articles available for updates. All of my blog posts are dated the same day so it doesn't look like a real blog.

Last edited:
•••
I just added a few more domains.

The article selection is lacking on some subjects so I couldn't move some domains, like GCSE exam , as I wanted.

Other subjects have very many articles.

I was able to set up four different fitness domains and each of them have unique content, unless i made a mistake. I could probably put 50 articles on each one without duplication.

These are the latest ones that I moved over to SEO:
Advertising Commissions
Content Management Systems
Domain Names Purchase
Fitness Brief
FitnessResearcher
Fitness Roundup
Fitness Tutors
Personals International
Shared Hosting Servers

I have had to manually remove a couple of the automatically posted articles because the content wasn't what I wanted* but it takes very little time to do that and if I adjust my keywords I should get fewer of the unwanted articles.

*On my Ethnic Asian site I had Orientals as one of the keywords for articles to be posted and it posted an article about oriental cats or something similar.

At least I have to option to remove individual articles and to even block them from ever being posted on my site again.

That's a feature that was unfortunately not available at WP.

Last edited:
•••
It's been a couple of weeks now and the results have been fairly good.

The following domains are now on the first page of Google for searches on the domain name keywords:

Folic Acid Tablets | Vitamin B folates
(registered May 23, 2009)

Prostate Articles - information on prostate health
(registered April 30, 2009)

Vitamin D Benefits
(registered May 30, 2009)

I'm also getting some traffic on some of the other domains that weren't getting many visitors on WhyPark.

I just need to monetize these domains since SEO is lacking an Ad feed.

•••
I just need to monetize these domains since SEO is lacking an Ad feed.[/QUOTE]

SEO do have add feed gten, if you click on edit at top, there is 3 places to add, the adds codes, side top bottom.

co2.

•••
Hi, they have room to place code from Adsense or Link Exchange but they don't have an integrated network like WhyPark.

SEO do have add feed gten, if you click on edit at top, there is 3 places to add, the adds codes, side top bottom.

co2.

•••
It's been a couple of weeks now and the results have been fairly good.

The following domains are now on the first page of Google for searches on the domain name keywords:

Folic Acid Tablets | Vitamin B folates
(registered May 23, 2009)

Prostate Articles - information on prostate health
(registered April 30, 2009)

Vitamin D Benefits
(registered May 30, 2009)

I'm also getting some traffic on some of the other domains that weren't getting many visitors on WhyPark.

I just need to monetize these domains since SEO is lacking an Ad feed.

Nice job on those vitamin sites, gten.
I agree that it's really good to be able to unpost (block) an article now and then.

Here's one that I regged and made the other day:
Solar Sensor Lights

Has anyone figured out if there's a way to re-order articles? For example, to move a custom-written one that you have created to the top?

•••
Move to WhyPark, it's free now!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back