NameSilo

domain seoarticle.net.. whats it worth ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Sheley

Established Member
Impact
14
I picked this up a while back, I don't even remember where I got it.. it may have been from here..lol

anyways, I'm getting close to developing it, and was wondering what you thought it was worth

www.seoarticle.net

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
probably around $100. can't say for sure though...what is traffic for those keywords?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back