Dynadot

Seo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Everybody,

I know nothing about SEO. Kindly tell me some step by step guide to learn SEO and how to do it?

Regards,

Awais

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi
SEO=Search engine Optimization.

On page Optimization,off page optimization two important technique of SEO.IN Off page optimization directory submission,social bookmarking,article posting,blog comment,link exchange,forum posting etc are good off page optimization technique.

•••
•••
After reading up on the basics of SEO, you should decide an SEO strategy and implement it. Make sure that you use relevant content and to choose what the most effective SEO method for you is. A good first step in SEO is link building. This consists of bost on-page and off-page SEO techniques.

•••
for SEO I use forum sign, social bookmarking, link, ,,, not yet sure of my success, but I hope :) and btw if you're looking for a manual for SEO,just google it out :sold:

I agree, its easy to find tons of manuals about SEO simply by googling it.

•••
It means search engine optimization. It is done to increase the page rank of the website in the search engines like google, yahoo, msn and etc.

•••
Hello Everybody,

I know nothing about SEO. Kindly tell me some step by step guide to learn SEO and how to do it?

Regards,

Awais

SEO is the study on "How algorithms crawls websites"

•••
Hello Everybody,

Regards,

Awais

Here's the meaning of SEO: Search engine optimization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, you can find the answers there.

I want to add that without high-quality links connecting to your site, search engines are not likely to rank you highly. Now more than ever, major search engines place such a high importance on linking that without them no website—no matter how popular the product—will place highly. For this reason link strategies are very important. But be cautious of linking exchanges that can actually hurt your ranking. Hope, I was able to help.:)

•••
•••
Hello,

How can I get ranked in Yahoo? I need a simple guide on
ways to get listed in Yahoo Search Engine.

Please refer me to blogs or products that teach this.

Thanks

•••
•••
SEO Basics

Hope this will help u..
Basics of SEO are included in it..

•••
Thank You for posting such great post. SEO are very helpful to all the websites.

•••
seo?????
*Step First seo full form search engine optimization
*What is Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization means that your site will be analyzed and then improved to make it possible for Search Engines to index and rank it. If your web site does not rank well, optimization helps that your web site will be found in the first upcoming pages of the search results. This can vary from ranking very high in Google to good in Yahoo and excellent in Bing. We cannot predict in which Search Engine the best ranking will take place because they work in different ways.

*On-page optimization
*Competitors Analysis
*Content Optimization
*Meta Tag Optimization
*Link popularity Analysis
*Off-page optimization
*Link Building
*Article submission
*Link Baiting
*Blog Review
*Press Release
*Social Book marking
*Squidoo Lens Creation
*Directory Submission
Thanks B-)

Last edited:
•••
Seo

Start with free Directory Submission. It will take 3-4 weeks for approve. At the time, you start with Blog Posting and Forum Posting. Use proper Anchor Text. Then Go For Bookmarking. Try for use Do-Follow Site and Proper Tags. Join Social Networking Sites and add Friends over there. This way could be better for SEO. :)

•••
Onpage optimization and offpage optimization is the two part in SEO, Off page optimization includes directory submission, blog submission, social network participation, etc.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back