Dynadot

Seo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Everybody,

I know nothing about SEO. Kindly tell me some step by step guide to learn SEO and how to do it?

Regards,

Awais

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
some important topics for you to cover are onpage and offpage seo, link building , link exchange , dos and dont , original content , etc etc

•••
HI

I offer some free ebooks on my site. iseotools.com that cover all steps of Seo.. you can download them for free.. also with a lot of seo software tools.

Thx
Tom

•••
which site is that ? :blink:

•••
Onpage optimization and offpage optimization is the two part in SEO, Off page optimization includes directory submission, blog submission, social network participation, etc., optimize/advertise your site using other sites. On page optimization works involve on your site meta tag, title, content.

•••
for SEO I use forum sign, social bookmarking, link, ,,, not yet sure of my success, but I hope :) and btw if you're looking for a manual for SEO,just google it out :sold:

•••
I suppose that you'd better start with terms and definitions

•••
I suggest you to listen to sugitha.

To learn more, search for "SEO Blogs / SEO Articles" @ google.

Good luck!

•••
SEO is getting your web site optimized in a way to rank high in search engines, there by they will reward you by basically sending traffic. SEO is not really simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.

Off Page SEO refers to the external factors which affect the ranking of your website such as the analysis of keywords and external links pages. Off-Page SEO is difficult to establish and maintain but is critical in order to achieve top rankings on all of the popular search engines.

On Page SEO refers to the controllable internal factors which affect the ranking of your website such as the coding and accessibility of your website. For example, the correct use of titles, headings and copywriting.

•••
Learning SEO is a very long process. You will have to read lot of content and will also have to do lot of practical stuff.

I think the best way to start is to read SEO related threads in the forum. You will learn a lot just by reading threads that are related to SEO.

•••
Basically SEO has two parts onpage optimization and offpage optimization. Onpage optimization includes Keywords, meta tags, title, H1 tag while offpage includes social bookmarking, article submission, Blog submission, Directory submission etc.

•••
hi

I think you should read seo book...........

•••
hey

First you should read a lot of seo related news...if you want help better go to search in Google... Definitely you'll get lot of news about seo ...seo work is simple work...keep trying...best of luck....

•••
You can check seobook site to get more info. SEO has two main parts.
-onpage optimization
-Offpage optimization
Onpage SEO refers to any content you are placing to the site to optimize. Offpage optimization refers to link building.

So the two simple steps are;
1. Optimize the site for SEO
2. Building links.

•••
SEO is the short for Search Engine Optimization. It's a way to make up your site to follow what is called search engine friendly site.

•••
what do you want to know about search engine optimization? just raised your questions here because if we will post all the steps here then it will take us for years... :)

•••
I think there is no step by step procedure for SEO.
You need to do everything at a time.

There are a lot of articles available online to learn from.
I think basic factor to improve SERP is backlinks and keyword research.

•••
I think forum is the best place to learn SEO.

•••
You can check seobook site to get more info. SEO has two main parts.
-onpage optimization
-Offpage optimization
Onpage SEO refers to any content you are placing to the site to optimize. Offpage optimization refers to link building.

So the two simple steps are;
1. Optimize the site for SEO
2. Building links.

Nice ideas...........

•••
Two posts which is the best advice. You need to go around and do some solid research before you start to move into the world of SEO a sit can become rather confusing at times.

•••
Keep updated

Make sure you read some of the more popular and well informed SEO blogs. searchenginewatch has some good resources. Don't pay for any ebooks on SEO. All the info is available for free.

•••
•••
. On page optimization works involve on your site meta tag, title, content.

The meta tag has been worthless for serps for a long time now

•••
•••
To making great in SEO
just make it consistent
and increase from time to time

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back