Established SEO Service Reseller Business website for Sale

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Reeves

Established Member
Impact
$240 - $270 per week making SEO Service Reseller Business website for Sale.
This is a SEO services reselling business.
All SEO jobs ordered by customers are outsourced to SEO suppliers that I'll provide. Newbie friendly and easy to run :)

This is an E-commerce website. This website provides High Quality SEO, Traffic, Social services in affordable price

SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings. In search results Google™ displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analysing the number and quality of links from other web pages. In simple terms your web pages have the potential to rank in Google™ so long as other web pages link to them.

Every website needs SEO service to reach first page or top position on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

Therefore, I have designed this business model in a way that can be run by ANYONE, easily. Even if you are a complete newbie in SEO!

Valuable SEO Services = Sales = PROFIT!

ALL WORK ARE FULLY OUTSOURCED , YOU JUST SIT BACK AND DELIVER THE REPORT TO YOUR CUSTOMER!

Here's how the business works:

The site is completely set up and ready to begin taking order for the lucky winner of this auction.

1. When someone Purchases A Package, payment is immediately send to your paypal account.

2. You get the order information, forward it to your chosen supplier.

3. Supplier does the work, you just sit back and relax.

4. Work is finished, you forward the report from the supplier to your customer.

You See? All work is fully done by the supplier, you just gather the information and the payment!

If you can browse email, reply, and click your mouse, then this is for you.

All suppliers have SEO teams for doing SEO work. They are experienced and skilled. I can personally vouch that the quality of their services will NEVER be your challenge to success.

I will send supplier lists for the winner of this site in Sales Completion, so you don't need worry about this, for sure!

I will not leave you alone after sales. I can help you regarding this website through Skype, Email and Flippa message. I know that support is the most important factor for all business & all transactions. My after sales support is for 1 year or 365 days (NON-STOP), this is worth $2,000! BUT, You can get this for FREE.

Payment through Escrow or Bitcoin only
Interested buyers can Bid Here or PM me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please send more details in PM.

•••
•••
•••
Send me more information.

Thanks!

•••
•••
Please PM me the details. Thanks

•••
Please Pm more info....

Also:

1) Where is your traffic coming from and what traffic volumes are you getting per month?
2.) Making$240-270 per week, is this Net Profit or Turnover?
3.) Why are you selling?
4.) How long has the site been earning the above-mentioned amount per week and can this be validated?
5.) What are your price expectations?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back