Dynadot

domain sendsm.art / smartp.art / btcsm.art / Firstst.art

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jamie Hubbard

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, its nasty. Between sendsm.art and sendsmart.com, smartsend.com, sendsmarter.com, sendsmartonline.com...the credibility is there

I can't think of a better word than just "nasty", breaking up the words like that. Very, very rarely desirable, if at all. Reg fee...hopefully. Sorry

Last edited:
•••
2 word .art of domain hacks in .art is not a thing yet. It's not popular, usually works with 1 word hacks and 2 letter extensions like .co or .io or .it etc.
Hence, $0 as per me.

•••
They are all, to varying degrees, brandable domains; in so far as anything can be made to appear "brandable" these days. One of the major issues you have with them, 'though, is that none of these domains appear to have any obvious relationship with the word "art". And that, I feel, is a real problem...

Another significant issue is that they are all two-word hacks, that feature obscure phrases.

Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back