IT.COM

question Sending Emails To Buyers

NameSilo
Watch

CelebriViews

Established Member
Impact
When trying to sell a domain to potential buyers is it ok to send emails using gmail with the domain name in it? E.g. [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Zoho lets you set an email address for no cost, I think. You really want an email address on a decent .com - most business will send you gmail to spam. Use Gmail business email if you want GMail.

•••
Those days are gone..friend..emails wont get you any response these days..complete waste of time in my opinion.

•••
Zoho lets you set an email address for no cost, I think. You really want an email address on a decent .com - most business will send you gmail to spam. Use Gmail business email if you want GMail.

Will try it thanks!

•••
Don't send emails to people you don't know. You are wasting your time and annoying people.

•••
Email marketing is still one of most effective way to sell - products - any and all products. It's an art, a numbers game, and gets better over time. Check out this article for some ideas - hope it's helpful.

•••
Don't send emails to people you don't know. You are wasting your time and annoying people.

really? then why are these people thanking me and are so happy they got to buy the domain they didn't knew was available for sale?

•••
And what about the hundreds of people who curse you as they delete your spam.
Junk emails are the scourge of the internet. Make the world a better place and
stop annoying strangers.

•••
And what about the hundreds of people who curse you as they delete your spam.
Junk emails are the scourge of the internet. Make the world a better place and
stop annoying strangers.

Even though they are strangers, I don't randomly send an email to 10000 emails from a list just to sell one domain. I only send emails to the people who would really benefit from my domain, which is an upgrade to their current domain. Mostly I send 10 or less emails for one domain.

And regarding those who curse, I have been cursed a lot by those who reached out to me asking whether my domain is for sale and then they don't like the price.

Email spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE), junk mail, or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), is the practice of sending unwanted email messages, frequently with commercial content, in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients

•••
When trying to sell a domain to potential buyers is it ok to send emails using gmail with the domain name in it? E.g. [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Buy a domain for your business, set up a site, even a simple site letting the visitors know that you are selling domains is fine. Use gsuite for a custom email, I use myname@mybusinessdomain.com. Customers trust a seller who has a website and a paid email more than the seller who is using a free hotmail/gmail email.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back