NameSilo

domain sellyouronlinebusiness.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

jerich100

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys,
I check estibot.com, it shown that my domain worth $990. Am new to domain business, help me appraise my domain.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say close to $0. A 4 word, 20+ character domain with no special significance. I can't imagine any company wanting to use a domain like this and even if they did, there are plenty of other similar domains available to hand register.
 
0
•••
I would say close to $0. A 4 word, 20+ character domain with no special significance. I can't imagine any company wanting to use a domain like this and even if they did, there are plenty of other similar domains available to hand register.
Thank you Todaygold. Can you enlight me on how to get relevant domain? Am new to this domain business. Thanks.
 
0
•••
how to get relevant domain

a) Inspect carefully recent sales on namebio.com or other similar places
b) before buying a domain, ask yourself if you'd like to have this name on your business card
c) before buying a domain, ask yourself whom you are going to sell it to

Good luck
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back