NameSilo

domain Real Estate Domain: DimitriRealEstate.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

danielcoom

Impact
Is this domain DimitriRealEstate.com Good to buy it for 990$?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can you tell me the good price
Honestly try offering him $100-$200, or handreg another version of the domain
DimitriRealEstate.co
DimitriRealEstate.us
DimitriRealEstate.net

•••
I wouldn't unless that is your name and you need to use it for your own real estate business. I say this because it would be impossible to resell it and make money.

•••
I am saying this assuming you are a lay person not a large company

•••
I wouldn't unless that is your name and you need to use it for your own real estate business. I say this because it would be impossible to resell it and make money.
I need it

•••
•••
I need it
As an alternative you can hand-reg realestatedimitri.com so just the domain you like but reverse, real estate dimitri sounds better anyways. So I'd strongly consider registering that for $10 to $20 depending on your register instead of buying a similar for high-xxx

•••
I need it

Why do you need it? Is it your name? Is it the brand you want?

As an investor, the domain has hardly any value.

As an end user, the price could be justified if you have some big plans for it.

Brad

•••
If you need it for your business, and that business is called Dimitri Real Estate, then by all means use buy-it-now at that price and buy it. This is a small amount of money to spend on your business, to own your exact domain name forever.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back