IT.COM

Selling various beautiful website layouts - assorted themes, extremely cheap!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Jack Innes and I'm a freelance website designer. I'm open for work, so if you need a beautiful design for your brand new website, or simply want a redesign for your current once - I'm your guy!

I am also selling some pre-made work which is considerably cheaper than my custom work, here's a list of links to my work which is for sale.

Website hosting design
Beautiful colours, clean design, easy on the eye, 'Web 2.0'
Click for the preview

Portfolio and/or blog website design
A simple yet effective brown/cream colour base website design, can be used for a blog and/or portfolio for designers/developers
Click for the preview

Portfolio website design
A clean, simple portfolio design. Could also be used as a web hosting design.
Click for the preview

Website hosting design
A website hosting design with some brilliant web 2.0 elements
Click for the preview

Social network design
An amazing 3-page social networking website design, other pages can be shown if needed
Click for the preview

PRICES
Considering the prices that I've seen designs sell for, I see my prices are pretty damn cheap. For a pre-made design prices range from $30-$50, a custom piece would cost up to $100.

I hope you are interested, if you are please feel free to get in touch with me via email ([email protected]) or on windows live messenger, which is preferred, at the same email ([email protected])

Thanks, Jack Innes.
wwww.Jaxite.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump for jack and a big vouch

•••
Thanks Connor. Pre made designs are now $30-$40.

•••
With regard to the first template, if the images are custom made by yourself and a PSD is included, I will offer $40. Exclusivity would also be requirement.

If the above is acceptable you can PM me payment details.

•••
Hey Rob, I've PM'd you.

•••
Offered rescinded as, elsewhere, another offer was made for a higher price.

•••
The other buyer has just pulled out, if you're still interested I will let it go for $40

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back