Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breell

Established Member
Impact
Why are you selling this site?
I never had any use for it. I placed over 10 posts on the site and left it, the site .
I haven't monetized the site in any way never.

How much time does this site take to run?
Couple of hours a week to write up new content

The site is completely unique. It has over 10,000 unique visitors a month. I never placed any monetization methods on the site. I never placed adsense or analytics. I have awstats only and per awstats the site is receiving around 12k unique visitors a month. I am aware that awstats is not correct but still the site receives traffic and i am selling it for $40 only or your best offer as i am clearing out my hosting of things that i do not need. You can always contact me on skype if you have any questions or you want to check awstats.
Webiste: Dogsweetpet.com
Price: $35 or your best offer the site is completely unique and with some work it will definitely pay itself fast, placing some ads will definitely do the trick
Payment: Paypal
Domain: Free push on godaddy
I will make the files transfer to your hosting or give you the files if you want to do it yourself.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have attached awstats below. If you want skype session with that let me know. This is for you to start making revenue right away by placing adsense ads or any other.

Attachments

• dog1.png
    dog1.png
    182 KB · Views: 18
  • dog2.png
    dog2.png
    187 KB · Views: 16
•••
Please update your site, i got this error :
Error establishing a database connection

•••
The site is sold and transferring.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back