NameSilo

Selling one word domain names

Labeled as discuss in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by Saka77, Sep 15, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Saka77

Saka77 Established Member

Hello my friends .

I need your help to answer one question .

What if i found 3 "Real Words" doesn't ending with "Ly" or "ed" and available for first registration as a (.com) domains ,

Is it will be valuable in the market even if it doesn't registered in any other domain tlds ??

Looking to see you opinions .

Have a nice days

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Saka77

3. jhm

jhm Glazed

If its a single word that people need to research / look up because its generally unheard of, then no. A word must connect well with people for value to exist

4. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

‘Any’ one word .com domains available for hand regging at this point in the 30 years of domains is simply not worth the reg fee! No one word domains with any value has been missed being regged by now.

5. huwenbin

huwenbin Restricted (Chatroom) Gold Account

No. These word domains register first about 20+ years ago. still worth!

6. olcayto

olcayto NameFree.net

Depends on the usability of the word, if you thing those words are going to be popular or hyped in the near future it would be wise to reg them. Otherwise it would be a lottery for you to be able sell them.

7. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

If you google these words what ads appear do ads appear? Who is buying those ads? What results show up are they relevant? Is anyone searching for the terms? How many search for it? broads and exact. How many results come up for that search? Are we talking a needle in haystack or are you going to target the word? Is there related industry that your confident that you can sell to? Some of the things to consider.

8. Saka77

Thank you sir .

Amazing informations to analyze each word of them .

9. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

Yep but i still will punt also and ignore my own advice.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice