Dynadot

discuss Selling one word domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I need your help to answer one question .

What if i found 3 "Real Words" doesn't ending with "Ly" or "ed" and available for first registration as a (.com) domains ,

Is it will be valuable in the market even if it doesn't registered in any other domain tlds ??

Looking to see you opinions .

Have a nice days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If its a single word that people need to research / look up because its generally unheard of, then no. A word must connect well with people for value to exist

•••
‘Any’ one word .com domains available for hand regging at this point in the 30 years of domains is simply not worth the reg fee! No one word domains with any value has been missed being regged by now.

•••
No. These word domains register first about 20+ years ago. still worth!

•••
Depends on the usability of the word, if you thing those words are going to be popular or hyped in the near future it would be wise to reg them. Otherwise it would be a lottery for you to be able sell them.

•••
If you google these words what ads appear do ads appear? Who is buying those ads? What results show up are they relevant? Is anyone searching for the terms? How many search for it? broads and exact. How many results come up for that search? Are we talking a needle in haystack or are you going to target the word? Is there related industry that your confident that you can sell to? Some of the things to consider.

•••
If you google these words what ads appear do ads appear? Who is buying those ads? What results show up are they relevant? Is anyone searching for the terms? How many search for it? broads and exact. How many results come up for that search? Are we talking a needle in haystack or are you going to target the word? Is there related industry that your confident that you can sell to? Some of the things to consider.
Thank you sir .

Amazing informations to analyze each word of them .

•••
Thank you sir .

Amazing informations to analyze each word of them .
Yep but i still will punt also and ignore my own advice.

•••
Back