Domain Empire

auction Selling gold-network.com (1000+ visits monthly) + other domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I got my hands on gold-network.com some years ago and quite like it as a domain. However, I am in need of cash right now. Details about domain prices will be listed below.

Bid: 40$
Bid Increments: 5$
Bin(but it now): 300$ (Just A Number)
Ending: 10th of January
Domain expiration: August 7th, 2018.
Payment Options: Paypal preferably.

I personally think it is worth this much due to the number of websites I have checked its worth on. It ranges from 300-500$ in multiple websites. I myself am not sure of its actual worth but I can assure you it can be used on multiple occasions.

- Gold selling company
- Gaming company
- Can be used for jewelry
and any other options you might think of.

Note:
If you think the website is worthless please let me know :D, I am willing to change the bid plus bin if so. However, my personal opinion is that it's worth that much due to the number of checks. I have checked on sedo, GoDaddy, and other websites.

Sedo price tag:
499$

Godaddy Price tag:
340$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER DOMAINS BELOW:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them sold currently, restocking soon :D

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello george attalides,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.2.5, please Edit your Original Post within 24 hrs. to include:

End Time - This must be clear with an hour, minute and time zone or X hours after last bid.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back