NameSilo

Established Selling Forum/Arcade Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We started up a new forum/arcade a week ago had fun with it then we went broke and we need money fast for new projects.

So we are selling www.theeforum.com it is a easy to remember domain and we developed it into an Entertainment forum and arcade with over 160 games!

We currently have 46 members and growing the sites only 1 week old and currently no revenue because we haven't put adsense on or sold links.

Starting Bid: $25

Reserve: $35

BIN: $75

What you win:

-Domain TheEForum.com
-Custom Template
-Forum with all modification
-Arcade
-Forum has been submitted to many directories over the last few days.
-I will stay moderator if you would like

Site has many modifications like Points system.

Domain registered at NameCheap 11 Months left!

Posted at DNF also.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$25

Can I have some screenshots of traffic and referrals? Thanks.
 
0
•••
Sorry I have no stats at the moment but if you would like to test out the admin panel on the site just PM me and sign up ill make you an admin so you can test it.

$30 offer from DNF and I am changing the BIN to $50
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$30 offer from DNF and I am changing the BIN to $50
 
0
•••
Here are the traffic stats! (Servage style)

views.JPG


Further, 42% of the visitors come from the USA; 18% from canada and 11% from UK. Another 11% from Belgium, and all other countries are just very small percentages, not worth to mention :)

*edit: if need any more statistics, please tell here, i'll submit them if I got them :]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I will bin for $50

pm details.
 
0
•••
Sent Details please reply ASAP.
 
0
•••
payment and pm sent!
 
0
•••
oops, guess i missed this one ;(
 
0
•••
Sent Domain and PMed partner about server info.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back