Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Selling domains?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

AceHole

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi guys. My name is Pat. I've been here many times, but finally registered tonight.

I've got a site called Nicdo that I just started a few days ago. I've got almost 500 domains listed already, but need some more. If you guys could list some domains, I'd appreciate it.

:hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So what is the minimum payout for domain parking? when does the payout go?

Lots of missing information.
 
0
•••
tk said:
So what is the minimum payout for domain parking? when does the payout go?

Lots of missing information.

Hi tk!

I'm still wrapping up the few loose ends on there. I just launched it 3 days ago. I just added the missing info there.

http://www.nicdo.com/trader.php?parking=howitworks

The minimum payout for the domain parking program is just $50 and I'll be paying weekly, by PayPal.

If you had any other questions, just lemme know.


Thanks!

:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
How does this all work? Like the domain name parking? Do you use Google Adsense for that? I don't have that many domain names at the moment and I don't plan to be selling them, but I am sure that there will be some people who will list their domain names there :D
 
0
•••
JoshHendo said:
How does this all work? Like the domain name parking? Do you use Google Adsense for that?

Hi Josh.

When you park a page with me, all you have to do is to change your nameservers at your registrar and you're page will then look like this - http://www.nicdoparking.com

I have the script integrated with FindWhat's partner program. I split the profits from the clicks with the domain parkers. It's all automated thru the script.
 
0
•••
Hi Pat,
good luck with the launch.
arround 500 domains is very good to start off :tu:

Seems you have lots of work in front.
Your parking example page nicdoparking.com got NO results on any of the links.
You maybe concidder to take out the direct mailto function "sales@...", or you will be easy spam bait :cy:

PS:
I find every day something that keeps me away from my official site launch. :sick:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice looking site Pat. Just signed up and will put some names there to help get you started.
 
0
•••
very nice site man i might use it later on
 
0
•••
nRnF said:
Your parking example page nicdoparking.com got NO results on any of the links.
You maybe concidder to take out the direct mailto function "sales@...", or you will be easy spam bait :cy:

Hi there. Thanks for the advice and the info.

The parking search links will be working again by tomorrow. Also, you're right about the email link. I'll put a mail form script there instead.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back