Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy New Offer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

polo

Established Member
Impact
14
Hi guys!
I've just got email from my personal GoDaddy account manager.I have a few hundred domains so he offers me discount.Is it something new and what can I expect as Godaddy already has the lowest prices.
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hey thats a first i heard anything. Does godaddy give any discount for having a few hundred domains with them or are you paying retail still?
 
0
•••
Re: Godaddy New Offer

Originally posted by polo
Hi guys!
what can I expect as Godaddy already has the lowest prices.
Thanks

8.95 is not the lowest prices. There are others 6.39 and above
 
0
•••
Umm...

I will make some enquiries.
I have over a hundred names there but have been moving them out to eNom as they approach expiration.

Their non-paypal option, more complicated transfer process and ridiculously annoying checkout system is costing them all my business.

Other than that, they are great ! :tu:
 
0
•••
They have Blue Razor Membership Discount Club and offer domains for $7.95 but I have only info/biz domains which already have low prices of $6.95/4.95.
 
0
•••
Well that surely sucks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back