Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FlexyDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hi there!

I have around 150 domains for sale, they are: .com; .space; .org; .net; .app; .info; .luxe.

So after reading a few posts here I have decided to put them on different marketplaces like Afernic; GoDaddy Auctions; SEDO; DAN, and am thinking about (Efty) as well.

Also, I have them all displayed on my website, where people can make an offer as well.

MY SETUP:

SEDO
- Buy Now price only.
Afternic - Added some domains, but they have never appeared on my dashboard, so thinking to scraping this marketplace out of my list.
Efty - still thinking if it is worth using this one.
DAN - Make An Offer only (Thinking about parking all those domains on DAN as per reading the forum)
GoDaddy Auctions - Make An Offer only (Still deciding which one would be better for parking all domains DAN or GoDaddy Auctions, as I heard it is very good for that as well).

I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS OR ADVISE ON THIS SETUP SO THAT I COULD TWEAK IT A LITTLE BIT.

Basically the main questions are if I am using BUY NOW / MAKE AN OFFER setup correctly, as well as which marketplace I should choose for PARKING all these domains, but all the other comments would be welcome.

So after I finish with this setup, I am going to to promote all of these domains on Twitter using the popular DOMAINING hashtags as well as the hashtags related to the DOMAIN itself, as well as thinking about contacting companies related to the domains directly.

I have also put the list of all my domains in one of my threads, but have not got anyone interested yet.

Guys, please let me know what do you think about all of that, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domain names must have a landing page and your buyers must know that you are putting it for sale, otherwhise you will get no offers and interest on them.

Exposing it on different marketplaces online is a good move, I advice you to use also AFTERNIC and try to list them there ... you have to contact support for help.

Until now, I got some sales only on Afternic and Godaddy Auctions.

Last edited:
•••
Your domain names must have a landing page and your buyers must know that you are putting it for sale, otherwhise you will get no offers and interest on them.

Exposing it on different marketplaces online is a good move, I advice you to use also AFTERNIC and try to list them there ... you have to contact support for help.

Until now, I got some sales only on Afternic and Godaddy Auctions.

Thank you for your reply! I will list them all on Afternic as well then, will park them all on GoDaddy Auctions probably.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back