NameSilo

Selling domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
Lets say you have a domain name and someone else registers a domain name similar to yours just by a few letters? would you contact that person about your domain and try to sell it to that person?

Thank YOU!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well if I wasn't developing the site then I would give it a chance for sure. If I'm developing the site and his has some visitors I may even email him asking if he wants to sell it to me.

•••
kjmz said:
Well if I wasn't developing the site then I would give it a chance for sure. If I'm developing the site and his has some visitors I may even email him asking if he wants to sell it to me.
and if this person is interested in my domain wats next
for example im from peru and my domains is registered at netfirms

•••
infinitomagazine said:
and if this person is interested in my domain wats next
for example im from peru and my domains is registered at netfirms

Then you would get him to pay you. Then he would go on his registration site and request a transfer for the domain and you would accept it. You would get an email from the registrar and you would have to click a confirmation link. It takes about 5-7 business days to process though.

•••
thanks for ur answer, simple and easy, i speak spanish so complicated answers dont help me.

thanks a lot

•••
would you see this as an advertising opportunity for your site if someone has registered lets say LLLLchatter.com and you have LLLLchat.com?

•••
What do you mean by advertising opportunity? Like buying advertising space from them?

•••
I mean if that person pays for adwords and people mistype his domain name and land on yours.

•••
I would rather buy his domain instead of selling my . Because i think more domains means more value

•••
tajimd said:
I would rather buy his domain instead of selling my . Because i think more domains means more value

More names,undeveloped which has no resale value would't value more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back