Dynadot

Selling domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

disaac81

Top Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Just wondering who you sell with and who seems to get the best results?

I am stuck between using flippa, godaddy or sedo?

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion Sedo if you have a premium domain and not hurry in selling in, flippa for fastest flipping and godaddy just an extra one where you may post your domain for sale.

•••
Do you mainly use BIN or instead the offer \ counter offer?
Is domain flipping the same as selling?

•••
Flippa and GoDaddy Auctions seem to going better for now, they're more visited by domainers and then quick flips and fast (but smaller) sales are more probable. Sedo is more for a long-term investment, and mostly for end-users, but usually sales go higher.

However, it mostly depends on your domains. Bad ones wouldn't sell on any marketplace.

•••
Seems like doing both sedo and godaddy make sense to me since it is free to list.

•••
List everywhere you possibly can including ebay etc.

And even if you list everywhere there is a chance that without contacting end users you will never sell a name

•••
Seems like doing both sedo and godaddy make sense to me since it is free to list.

Not just these two.. if you are really keen on selling your domains more eyeballs is always better, so don't forget listing your stuff on Bodis, Afternic, Domainagents and Flippa Domain catalog as well..

•••
I list my domains for sale on Sedo, Afternic, GoDaddy, MyOwnSite, and on every parking page. My most successful venue has always been GoDaddy, ever since I first listed there. I list everywhere at Make Offer prices.

•••
Hi everyone,

Just wondering who you sell with and who seems to get the best results?

I am stuck between using flippa, godaddy or sedo?

Many thanks

actually, if you have great domains, you don't have to list them anywhere

just make sure your contact info is accurate and you'll get plenty of calls.

however, if your domains are less than great, then list them everywhere that's FREE!

:)

Good Luck!

•••
Where can i find a broker to sell forex.fo domain for me ?

•••
In "Domain Broker Wanted" Forum here, i guess.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back