Selling Domain before 60.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
guys

I want to ask a simple question from u all, that as i register my domains always from godaddy ,
As godaddy says, if i want to list a domain on godaddy auction then i can, sell and transfer it to godaddy end user also then there is no time frame of 60 days, But if i want to list domain to another registrar like sedo.com, then i cannot sell it to end user and i cannot transfer my domain from godaddy to sedo.com, it needs 60 days time frame before selling.

As i am new here, so need guidance on it, as i want to list my domain on sedo.com, so plz guide me,
is there any way i can sell and transfer succesfully (from godaddy to sedo.com ) my domain to end user , after they pay for it. bcse if i keep on waiting for 60 days, its gonna take too much of time.

as i know, that many of u has already sold domains, so i know that u can answer it.
As i have seen some post, people in NP auctions, says like this :

Registrar : XXXXX
Expire : XXXX
Transfer : Domain will be transferred after locking period of 60 days.

So is a good idea to do this also, so is there some better way also.

So waiting for ur answers and sorry for my bad english.

Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo is primarily a marketplace. You don't need to transfer the names to Sedo sell there. Names kept at any registrar can be listed for sale at Sedo.

GoDaddy is a registrar, but they also have a marketplace where names can be sold (even those kept at other registrars).

If, at any marketplace, you sell a name you have registered at GoDaddy and the buyer also has a GoDaddy account, the name can be "pushed" to them within the 60 day lock period. If they keep their names with another registrar they will have to wait.

•••
Can't you use the fastrack ( or whatever it is called ) option with a Sedo/Godaddy sale. I think that bypasses the 60 day limit for a push.

•••
Can't you use the fastrack ( or whatever it is called ) option with a Sedo/Godaddy sale. I think that bypasses the 60 day limit for a push.
i have never sold a single domain yet, as recently joined in this field, so can u plz elaborate how to do that fastrack thing.

thx

•••
Back