Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Selling Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsanek

Established Member
Impact
0
I made a arcade design for myself and ended up not needing it. It can be used as something different, though.

What will I [seller] get:

Highest bid or BIN here transfered to my PayPal account.

What will you [buyer] get:
* Fully grouped & layered .psd file.
* A few minor changes if required (Text change, banner placement, etc.)
* Full rights
* Re-sale rights
* 100% Unique design

Preview

1196531091.gif

Image preview: AboveArcade
Mirror: AboveArcade

Bids
Starting Bid: $10
Increments: $5
BIN: $50, OBO

Optional Coding
I will code this template for you in valid xHTML/CSS for $20.

I will keep you posted on offers from other forums.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN dropped to $40, OBO.
 
0
•••
BIN dropped to $30, OBO.
 
0
•••
BIN dropped to $20, OBO.
 
0
•••
BIN dropped to $15, OBO. Will go to $10, and after that I'm keeping it :D.
 
0
•••
BIN dropped to $10, OBO. Final Offer, that's it. Please PM if interested.
 
0
•••
Design sale pending, but this template is still available for immediate sale for $10. PM/IM/email if interested.
 
0
•••
Buyer decided not to buy, so the template is still available. I'm dropping the BIN down to $5, it's basically free. PM/IM/email/post in thread if interested.
 
0
•••
Design sold, bought by user Tulumbo at DP.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back