NameSilo

Turnkey Selling a Couple Of File Hosting Site, Licensed with Custom Template

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling two file hosting site, fully setup and ready to go, domains are expiring in less than 15 days!
I was planning to keep and promote them but have too many websites to run. I will be selling at a loss for these two file hosting sites which comes with licensed Yabsoft file hosting script.

FileOptic.com, Comes with custom file hosting template for this yabsoft hosting script. So the costs were : $100 template, $99 for script, $30 copyright removal, $7.50 for domain. Total cost to me was $236.50 . Selling for $125 .
Yes BIN is only $125! And will also come with other domains, opticfile.com and opticfiles.com . 1st to post sold will will!

Filezebra.com For sell with license Yabsoft File hosting script. Nothing custom with this site, just have a good highly memorable domain. Cost was $99 for the script. BIN is only $50 .

This thread is not an auction, however I am willing to accept offers close to the BIN price. I will not sell to low ball offers.

I am a reputable member and only sell legit stuff. Paypal payment only from verified accounts!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back