Domain Empire

domain Selling a celebrity's baby's name domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omarf91

Impact
Many variations have been registered, but I think mine is the closest/best.

Do you guys think it will sell?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is an name that is obviously squatting on a celebrity.

I don't see any value.

Brad

•••
It is an name that is obviously squatting on a celebrity.

I don't see any value.

Brad

unless the kardashians are active on flippa

•••
•••
Who said I
Squatting on kids names is really low.

Why don't you read up on the $700 USD domain sale by @Amal Augustine of a domain for Mark Zuckerbergs baby.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ing-student-in-Kochi/articleshow/51847179.cms

Get a refund and save yourself some time from getting your name dragged in the mud.

Bro, who said I registered it because its that kids name? I did it because I thought of Mark may rename the chan zuckerberg initiative to Max Chan Zuckerberg initiative, so at that time my aim was squatting that foundation name..I admit I was trying to squat,and not by registering kids name even if I could have register MaxZuckerberg.org which may also was available at the time.
The one I did was foreseeing a foundation in that name.

Last edited:
•••
unless the kardashians are active on flippa

Do the Kardashians care about domain names?

Kardashian.com parked with Uni

KimKardashian.com > redirects to KimKardashianWest.com

Why the redirect? Assuming there's some bad history behind KimKardashian.com prior to her winning the domain back via UDRP?

upload_2016-12-9_18-13-17.png

I wonder if the .org will be hit with a UDRP as well.
upload_2016-12-9_18-13-48.png

Khloe - Official Twitter / Facebook domain KhloeWithaK.com - Domain is not resolving at time of posting. KhloeKardashian.com redirects to KhloeWithaK.com.

KylieJenner.com > redirects to TheKylieJenner.com. > Her official twitter has her domain as KylieCosmetics.com > She tried to copyright 'Kylie' but singer, and owner of Kylie.com, Kylie Minogue, opposed.

KendallJenner.com > Redirects to KendallJ.com

Kanye - owns KanyeWest.com but not Kanye.com

CaitlynJenner.com - Domain Investor Jamie Zoch of DotWeekly, registered and gave this domain to Caitlyn. Whilest the more traditional spelling (C)KaitlynJenner.com is for sale via huge domains for $1695.

Kim / Kanye daughter North West: NorthWest.com redirects to NorthWestSavingsBank.com. About a week after her birth, NoriWest.com was registered, and is currently for sale. (Nori being her nickname)

upload_2016-12-9_18-9-51.png

upload_2016-12-9_18-16-14.png

Many variations have been registered, but I think mine is the closest/best.

Do you guys think it will sell?

I think this is a VERY BAD idea. If you offend them, they will happily hit you with a UDRP.

If you insist on keeping the domain, it would be smart to offer it to the rightful owners for what you paid for it. They may tip you for holding it, and not doing anything malicious with it.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back