domain SellBMX.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GambleDomains

Established Member
Impact
145
Hi folks, I'm new here so please be gentle!

Picked up this domain today for a very small sum, got a free appraisal at Valuate.com and to m surprise they quoted $850

seem too good to be true, would love to hear your opinions please!

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!

Sadly, this name is not worth much.
The best domain for selling bmx:
craigslist.org
 
0
•••
Hi Iconic, thanks for the welcome!

Ha, its funny you should mention Craigslist, I'm actually trying to sell this to a possible end user and i mentioned Craigslist and Gumtree in my pitch. I know there is a lot of competition for second hand stuff out there, but there seems to be very little in the way of specific genres and I knew that perhaps that is because there is no call for it.

The domain was practically free and I'm looking to offload it for not a lot so I've still got my fingers crosses.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back