Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodIdeas

Established Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

I hope y'all are having a good day.

I'm kinda new here. Just joined today. Would love to hear and highly appreciate your opinions on the domain above.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard sell. When it comes to slang ways for saying "money" here...either bens, benjamins, franklins would do it for me...if you had literally "benjamin franklin", I'd see obvious value there too. Do people really say it your way? I struggle...maybe they do. I just don't see the green in it, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hard sell. When it comes to slang ways for saying "money" here...either bens, benjamins, franklins would do it for me...if you had literally "benjamin franklin", I'd see obvious value there too. Do people really say it your way? I struggle...maybe they do. I just don't see the green in it, IMO
Fair comment. I was thinking of it precisely in terms of money and what the Benjamin represents on the dollar note, ie the $100 bill. Thought it might be a good platform to sell or promote $100 items, or just a financial information site or something.

I appreciate your comment, tho. Thank you.

•••
•••
How should it sound high high because I want to buy a new domain.

Someone once told me that ForexTradeApp.Com can not fly.

•••
His lame appraisals
Low xx to high xx means 10-99$
We call american 100’s benjamins here but your name isn’t worth paper the benjamin is printed on. Welcome to NP

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back