Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedalimody

A.A.MEstablished Member
Impact
Hi everybody,

I have a website with over 1.5k monthly users and 15k monthly page views (verified). I tried to sell it on Flippa and it was going great until I got banned because I have another account (which was from 3 years).

I am not willing to start a new account with another name so I am searching for someone who can relist the website for me and I will give him a commission on the sale.

P.S: The website was upgraded to priority support and it will easily reach $1k final sale price.

Please send me your offers and any questions you have I am here to answer.
I have many more websites to be sold, but l will start with this as a test :)

I will take care of website/domain transferring and after sale support. I just need you to list the website (Easy Money)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This will be an unacceptable circumvention of their rules. It will not work. The person who is gonna list it is gonna receive an infraction of some kind too since your web property is already tagged.

Communicate with them instead and try reaching a resolution.

•••
This will be an unacceptable circumvention of their rules. It will not work. The person who is gonna list it is gonna receive an infraction of some kind too since your web property is already tagged.

Communicate with them instead and try reaching a resolution.

I tried more than once to explain and proof that I only own one account at the moment and that 3 years old
account, I have nothing to do with it.

They keep telling me that they are happy with their findings and they will not let me use their services again!

I think brokering is accepted at Flippa?

•••
Try to creat an other account from other computer and connection also most be different .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back