IT.COM

Sell domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nammy

Impact
How do I know my domain value and the price to sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
See what sells, see what doesnt sell
Make an informed decision based on data

•••
as @MasterOfMyDomains said check out the auction sites, and see what domains get the most bids, and slowly you will see what is selling and why, and yes this will change over time, sometimes what sells is what's trendy but once the hype goes away, those domains won't sell that much.
and about the price, well don't trust the automatic bot appraisal tools, the difference between them is huge.
you need to find somebody that's interested in the domain and then negotiate from there.

hope you have more questions now :xf.grin:
ok seriously i hope these helped a little bit

•••
•••
as @MasterOfMyDomains said check out the auction sites, and see what domains get the most bids, and slowly you will see what is selling and why, and yes this will change over time, sometimes what sells is what's trendy but once the hype goes away, those domains won't sell that much.
and about the price, well don't trust the automatic bot appraisal tools, the difference between them is huge.
you need to find somebody that's interested in the domain and then negotiate from there.

Okay...thanks

•••

Agree!

•••
slowly you will see what is selling and why, and yes this will change over time
^ this.

There is no quick route.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Back