Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NZEa

Established Member
Impact
Hello brothers & sisters...

I would like to hear your opinion on these domains...

selfie.com
selfies.com
selfiestick.com

I see their values like this:

selfie.com 2-3m
selfies.com 500k-1m
selfiestick.com 1-2m

And what do you think how much will these be worth in 10-20 years?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
selfiesticks.com reported sold for 29,100 USD on 2015-01-23 at NameJet

Are you the owner?

•••
Worth now poss 100k nowhere near a million anyway.

•••
"selfie" google trends

upload_2015-11-1_22-2-52.png

•••
You should post the trend for selfie sticks. It has plummeted. In the markets where selfie sticks are the biggest, they don't call them selfie sticks. Americans haven't really taken to them. They also sell extremely cheaply and once you have one, you don't really need another one.

I think selfie.com / selfies.com could make a cool developed website.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, the whole selfie thing is slowly on its way out

It "was" a popular term but its really being used less and less

Your figures are way over the top, they would never sell for that, even when the term was really the buzzword of the week

Just my opinion on the subject

Last edited:
•••
Hello brothers & sisters...

I would like to hear your opinion on these domains...

selfie.com
selfies.com
selfiestick.com

I see their values like this:

selfie.com 2-3m
selfies.com 500k-1m
selfiestick.com 1-2m

And what do you think how much will these be worth in 10-20 years?

I would agree with your valuations if you or the end users had the means to pour millions more into development and marketing.

Regards,

WPM

•••
I own Selfie/Stick/App/com and the searches have doubled the past 2-3 months. 18000 last month in October and 9000 in September. Last month was the highest search volume of all time.

•••
Vidfie .........is where it's at now

Last edited:
•••
I can see selfie.com and selfies.com increasing in value for years to come but selfiestick.com seems like too much of a fad to ever be worth considerably more than it is right now.

•••
•••
I have selfies.mobi. Kind of with a relevant extension. ofcourse .mobi is not .com but we see some sales for mobile related keywords like apps and games. Will pass it on to an interested buyer or use myself for some marketing campaigns

•••
I would sell them for good price in 1-2 years, in 10 years many new tech may replace it so much risk in it.

•••
Would that include Vidfies/com as well?

Sometimes the plural works well.

Regards,

WPM

I let the plural drop, but yes I did have both at one stage. Just a budget decision. The singular works better as a brand imo

•••
I registered Foodfies.com, Gifsie.com and Gifsies.com ..

Foodfies: snapping food pics. Its quite a buzz word with people #tagging such pics with the word foodfies.

Gifsie and Gifsies can be a future trend of making self gifs just like dubsmash does short video

May develop or pass it on to an interested buyer

•••
I also have Nerfie.com ..goes to vidfie, foodfie is not bad

•••
I let the plural drop, but yes I did have both at one stage. Just a budget decision. The singular works better as a brand imo

It has been my experience that keeping both is most beneficial in the long run.

IMHO

•••
They certainly are great names but nowhere near the 7 figure mark. Probably not even 6

•••
Yeah, the whole selfie thing is slowly on its way out

It "was" a popular term but its really being used less and less

Your figures are way over the top, they would never sell for that, even when the term was really the buzzword of the week

Just my opinion on the subject

Well I think in 20 years when someone takes a photo of himself it will still be making a selfie.
I don't see selfie being replaced with another word ever...

Vidfie .........is where it's at now

I registered Foodfies.com, Gifsie.com and Gifsies.com ..

Foodfies: snapping food pics. Its quite a buzz word with people #tagging such pics with the word foodfies.

Gifsie and Gifsies can be a future trend of making self gifs just like dubsmash does short video

May develop or pass it on to an interested buyer

At the moment vidfie, foodfie, di*kfie etc are worth $20, but in a few months/years maybe $xxx.xxx, imagine someone trying to sell you selfie.com 2 years ago for $1.000 :)

•••
Unfortunately 2 of the 3 are developed already so cant see them being for sale anyway

They are certaily not 7 figure names

•••
I can see selfie.com as seven figure.
Vidfie is not a thing, as selfie would be both video selfie and photo selfie.
They cannot go away, as people always have taken them and always will.

•••
I can see selfie.com as seven figure.
Vidfie is not a thing, as selfie would be both video selfie and photo selfie.
They cannot go away, as people always have taken them and always will.
Yes I agree...btw do you think kissfie, sexfie etc for example could have any value in the future?

•••
nope. it still is selfie )
Selfi or Selfee would be good as brandable version of it though. The rest of the creative stuff is narrowing it down and does not get the recognizability. Even grandmas and babies know what is selfie )

•••
even cellphones camera button ones for back other is selfie mode

•••
Yes I agree...btw do you think kissfie, sexfie etc for example could have any value in the future?
I think kissfie could work because it could go viral by way of posting kissing selfies and hashtagging. Sexfie is less mainstream IMO

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back