NameSilo

Seeking Opinion CATV.(TECH)

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by bossafter5, May 7, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. bossafter5

bossafter5 Established Member

Seeking opinions on hand reg domain couple weeks back caught my eye I used to be a phone tech and still get a lot of email and calls inviting me to apply for cable tech gigs. So apparently there is still a lot of people using that term in the industry.
    Godaddys Automated system only gives it value of 289.00 I think its a bit low.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

The domain catv.org fetched $375, and the ".org" extension has much higher desirability than ".tech". The options we have nowadays should also be a consideration. From a worthy source I read: 25 million homes have cut the cord since 2012, and another 25 million are expected to do so by 2025...Cable TV is in decline, if anything

Online appraisers shouldn't be relied on. GoDaddy suggesting that valuation is generous (they always do that, to get you to spend your money with them). I don't see value in your domain, sadly

Optimistic view: Pitch between $39 - $99, otherwise drop

PS Type in purplemelons.com on GoDaddy Appraisal, its worth a grand (total nonsense)

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  3. bossafter5

bossafter5 Established Member

Appreciate the feedback and insights

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice