Dynadot

Sedo’s No Minimum Commission on Parked Domains Promotion made Permanent!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sedo

VIP Member
Sedo.com Staff
Impact
Hi There,

We know commission is on your minds when negotiating domain sales and we've received great feedback regarding our No Minimum Commission offer. We've therefore made the offer permanent: Pay no minimum commission for most TLD's sold through Sedo's marketplace! For details please see our release below.

As always feel free to contact me with any questions-

Best,
Mara
[email protected]

Sedo’s No Minimum Commission on Parked Domains Promotion made Permanent!

Sedo, the world’s largest domain marketplace, has announced their intention to permanently extend their no minimum commission for parked domains promotion. The “no minimum commission” promotion had been temporarily extended several times since it was originally announced two years ago. Especially important for those domain sales under $500, the promotion has been a big hit with Sedo’s parking customers. With the average domain sale hovering around $2,000, this offer has also been extremely beneficial to many of our domain sellers who have learned the value of parking their domains to encourage a sale.

Not only does parking with Sedo give users a way to quantify the value of their domain with visitor statistics, but it also gives domain owners a way to earn the equivalent of rental income from their domain’s natural traffic while fielding offers for a purchase.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a random question, are you the owner of sedo? Because i think your site is great and i have 50+ domains for sale on sedo.

Thanks for this, you will have 100 parked domains soon from me.

Robert

•••
Hi Robert-

Thanks for the great feedback! I’m an account manager – if you have questions while parking your domains feel free to shoot me an email – [email protected]

Don't forget to set the domain's categories – they help our system optimize the related links on the parking pages.

Best,
Mara

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back