Domain Empire

SedoPro vs. NameDrive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there any comparison?

I'm really disappointed with name drives performance lately.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really? NameDrive has been through the roof with me lately..!

Does anybody have a Sedopro endorsement code for me? Please pm me if you do :tu:

•••
Premium said:
Really? NameDrive has been through the roof with me lately..!

Does anybody have a Sedopro endorsement code for me? Please pm me if you do :tu:

What categories are you targetting?

I was doing software and coding averaging about .12 now down to about .04

The rest where adult related and such doing about .03 now down to .01..

it sucks.

•••
SEDOPRO Code has been sent to you

•••
sami said:
SEDOPRO Code has been sent to you

I Too would appreciate one ...

•••
•••
I have sent you both a sedopro code. Enjoy, and let me know if you both get accepted or not!

•••
NameDrive should be performing better than Sedo,strange that it doesnt working for you

•••
The proof I am seeing that ND wroks like crazy is that my referrals are also making good money. Yeah - I am hitting the 10% level this month!

Love ND

•••
I just give a shot to namedrive and the earnings are really disappointing.(0.1-0.3 cents ) per click.On sedo i get about 0.5-1E per click.I dont know why but namedrive dont works for me.

•••
I moved one domain to sedopro a few days ago and my daily revenue on that one domain went from 2-3 dollars at day to 30 dollars a day.

If anyone wants an invite to sedopro send me a pm with your email addy. Its worth trying I am thrilled I did!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back