Domain Empire

Enhanced basic Sedo vs. SedoPro?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
Can anyone comment on parking returns of the newly enhanced basic Sedo vs. using SedoPro (for those who qualify)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dagersh said:
Can anyone comment on parking returns of the newly enhanced basic Sedo vs. using SedoPro (for those who qualify)?

Dagersh

Just a quick question - how do you create and let people view your sedo portfolio as in your signiture?

I have 70+ domains parked there and would like to make a link to the lot so people can browse them!

Cheers

Matt

•••
Dear dagersh,

I think this is a very hard question for anyone to awnser.
Because I am very sure that people dont have a normal sedo account
"and" also make use of a sedoPRO account.

I think when the upgrade is made to sedoPRO the user will only
place the domains there. (as that is what I did)

kind reagrds,

Faisj

---

Dear Devamatt,

That is pretty simple as you can see this is the URL dagersh uses:

Look at the last part:
showuser=dagersh

if I tell you this is my link I think you understand it ;)

www . sedo . com/search/searchresult.php4?language=us&showuser=<YOURUSERNAME>
kind regards,

Faisj

•••
Faisj thanks for the sig details! ;)

I have had sedo and now have a pro account. Other than the great interface for tracking domain preformance, optimization and great landing pages, I don't see that it makes more $$.

•••
airwav said:
Faisj thanks for the sig details! ;)

I have had sedo and now have a pro account. Other than the great interface for tracking domain preformance, optimization and great landing pages, I don't see that it makes more $$.

No problem Ma'am :)

Have you tried fabulous.com? (I use them for one and a half years now
and I love there interface even more!)

Last edited:
•••
Devamatt said:
Dagersh

Just a quick question - how do you create and let people view your sedo portfolio as in your signiture?

I have 70+ domains parked there and would like to make a link to the lot so people can browse them!

Cheers

Matt

Yes, the answer above is the way to do it -- I "reverse-engineered" it the same way from someone else's signature. Once you're at your Sedo portfolio list, you can also re-sort it according to traffic, alphabetically, or however you want to have the version of your portfolio that people first come to, and then copy that resulting URL for your signature link.

Dave

•••
i've been a sedopro member since last year.
it definately made a (overnight) difference in my portfolio. about 20 percent more earnings, if i recall correctly. if you need a code, and you qualify, send a PM.

vrc

•••
i have seen up to a 18% increase in revenue with sedopro...but not all names do well there...some of my names do better at fabulous....some better at namedrive.

•••
I have noticed a jump in revenue for job-related domains but I think it has more to do with their new advertiser feeds that just Sedo pro parking.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back