domain SedoDomainAds.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

freepost

Established Member
Impact
1
great a domainname.
SeDodoMainAds.com
is $? Please share your appraisals.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
No Problem
i am not using "Sedo" or Sedo's Logo or Something has to be Sedo
i am using sedodomainads
or Se Dodo Main Ads

trademark Problem ... next time before u register a domain , go there Trademarks and check it
 
0
•••
No Problem
i am not using "Sedo" or Sedo's Logo or Something has to be Sedo
i am using sedodomainads
or Se Dodo Main Ads

go for it , just dont say that no one warn u when those feds will come knocking on your door :P
 
0
•••
TM issue

Grace Delete
 
0
•••
What should I do?
go for it , just dont say that no one warn u when those feds will come knocking on your door :P
 
0
•••
you should accept you wasted your cash .... live and learn is best ....... delete
 
0
•••
What should I do?

in general i would advise finding a meaning in life as the most important thing u can do , find that meaning and stick to it :bingo:

about the domain , u should do what coreyg advise you to do and give it honorable Delete
 
0
•••
how can I delete?

I dont know anything

in general i would advise finding a meaning in life as the most important thing u can do , find that meaning and stick to it :bingo:

about the domain , u should do what coreyg advise you to do and give it honorable Delete
 
0
•••
how can I delete?

I dont know anything

dont need to get into pressure now :) sedo got bigger fish to fry , deleting a domain is pretty easy , just contact the support of the registry u host the domain with ,and they will assist u
 
0
•••
I want to give an example
googlepagerankchecker.com
sedokimya.com

or

industrialsedo.com
sedodog.com
and you can find more..


please make a statement?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Sell it on ebay! Live and learn.. I liked that post..
 
0
•••
Thanks TdotTrader
I asked to my registerer Company. i don't use illegal. No Problem.
sedodomainads.com is how much?
Please share your appraisals.
 
0
•••
Sell it on ebay! Live and learn.. I liked that post..
Do not sell on eBay as you would be knowingly offloading a potential TM problem domain onto someone else and the buyer would be able to find this thread via the search engines. Apart from poor business ethics, this could still create trouble for you down the line if the buyer has any problems.

Best thing to do is ask your registrar to force delete the domain (as has already been said). In the meantime (or if the domain cannot be deleted), ensure that the nameservers are removed so that the domain doesn't resolve (or add nameservers that don't resolve like NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM and NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM). This will avoid any potentially TM infringing ads from being displayed which could increase your risk. Do not list the domain for sale. Make sure auto renew is turned off at your registrar and ensure you drop it at renewal time. As long as you can demonstrate that you were not using the domain in bad faith, you stand a better chance of not being pursued.
 
0
•••
Worthless in my opinion,sorry
 
0
•••
sedodomainads.com is not for sale! i will design a website.
have a problem?
Maybe i can make a blog.
 
0
•••
I'll write your website down on a piece of toilet paper look forward to your blog
I still see no value,why the fetish with sedo i think they suck?
 
0
•••
What is the business model for the domain name? To highlight specific Sedo domain sales and monetize them through the Sedo affiliate program? if that's the case, I doubt they will pay for referring traffic from a name that contains Sedo...

Just my $0.02...

Rob
 
0
•••
No Problem
i am not using "Sedo" or Sedo's Logo or Something has to be Sedo
i am using sedodomainads
or Se Dodo Main Ads

The domain has SEDO in it (so yes, you are using "Sedo") and becoming a SEDO affliate is basically like calling SEDO's lawyers and tell them to send a C&D letter to your address.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

What is the business model for the domain name?

ICANN court and loss of the domain name due to bad faith registration of existing trademark.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back