great a domainname.
is $? Please share your appraisals.
trademark Problem ... next time before u register a domain , go there Trademarks and check it
No Problem
i am not using "Sedo" or Sedo's Logo or Something has to be Sedo
i am using sedodomainads
or Se Dodo Main Ads
go for it , just dont say that no one warn u when those feds will come knocking on your door :P
What should I do?
in general i would advise finding a meaning in life as the most important thing u can do , find that meaning and stick to it :bingo:
about the domain , u should do what coreyg advise you to do and give it honorable Delete
how can I delete?
I dont know anything
Do not sell on eBay as you would be knowingly offloading a potential TM problem domain onto someone else and the buyer would be able to find this thread via the search engines. Apart from poor business ethics, this could still create trouble for you down the line if the buyer has any problems.Sell it on ebay! Live and learn.. I liked that post..
No Problem
i am not using "Sedo" or Sedo's Logo or Something has to be Sedo
i am using sedodomainads
or Se Dodo Main Ads
What is the business model for the domain name?


