X xyberia Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Jun 29, 2008 351 views 3 replies #1 Please share your appraisals.
Nodws Domain DeveloperVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 266 Jun 29, 2008 #2 Maybe for a Spoof site of "Lady in red", or a Communist party, or a ALL red clothing boutique, other than that I see no use. now: $X really really developed: $XXX max
Maybe for a Spoof site of "Lady in red", or a Communist party, or a ALL red clothing boutique, other than that I see no use. now: $X really really developed: $XXX max
N name-cloud Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 3 Jun 29, 2008 #3 If you could market this name to a marketing firm that is doing some sort of Christmas Campaign involving Santa, you could potentially earn $xxxx. Otherwise, I would agree with nodws about the $xxx range.
If you could market this name to a marketing firm that is doing some sort of Christmas Campaign involving Santa, you could potentially earn $xxxx. Otherwise, I would agree with nodws about the $xxx range.
Nodws Domain DeveloperVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 266 Jun 29, 2008 #4 Yes Santa IS the guy in RED!! so there u go, maybe Target stores?? With santa Marketing Theme: guyinred.com $9XX.00 + (from 900.00 to 2,000.00)
Yes Santa IS the guy in RED!! so there u go, maybe Target stores?? With santa Marketing Theme: guyinred.com $9XX.00 + (from 900.00 to 2,000.00)