Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo Transfer locked

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

steveteva

VIP Member
Impact
56
I recently sold a domain name on sedo and buyer did make payment very late then I've accept transfer and domain name is in his account and registrar. The problem is that the WHOIS info is still mine and SEDO agent did ask him to update so he can close the transfer process and send me funds from escrow.

My question is what if he never updated the WHOIS info, what happen?
Can he get my domain name and get back his money? Is there a "catch" here?

I did resend question to agent about the Whois update and still no answer also it's been 4 days that last message about whois update sent to buyer have been out.

When will I get my money?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back