Sedo problems - Anyone else having them?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

garylnunn

New Member
Impact
1
I seem to have an ongoing issue with about 70 of my 200 domains om Sedo. Even though they are getting traffic through Sedo, the Sedo stats show ZERO views. I know that the pages are getting views because I visited almost every page that was showing no views -several times - just to make sure they were actually parked. I used 10 different computers, with 10 different IP addresses. I didn't click on any links on the page, I didn't want to cross that line into click fraud. :)

Also, I registered a dropped domain, and it was receiving 40+ hits a day according to Sedo. Then one day, the hits dropped to 3 or 4 and then the next day, it turned into one hit every few days.

I realize that 40 hits a day is not a great deal of traffic, but the sudden drop and the zero views of 70+ of my domains make me suspicious of Sedo's reporting accuracy.

Anyone else have similar problems?

Gary
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back