Sedo payouts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lemon Jelly

Established Member
Impact
1
Ok so I only have 19 clicks at the moment which total a whopping.... £0.99! But I'm wondering when Sedo payout, I seem to be lost on ther site and cannot find the info.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Payment is between 10th and 15th of the month, provided you reach the minimum threshold ($20 for paypal payments).
 
0
•••
sdsinc said:
Payment is between 10th and 15th of the month, provided you reach the minimum threshold ($20 for paypal payments).
Is that of the current month or the next month? I eclipsed my $20 mark early this month.

Thanks,
Steve B-)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back