IT.COM

Sedo parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Luuk Dillen

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I´m pretty new to domaining, but even more about parking domains.
I guess this is a well discussed topic about Sedo parking, i know that it doesn´t pay much.
But i have about 60 clicks on multiple website in the past days 7 days, they are paying 0.07$

Is it really that bad with Sedo parking or am i missing something.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sedo is older/
gd is newer.

I used to have a dedicated sedo account manager .. good days..

Now I have to email support... Bad days.

•••
•••
•••
No doubt about it ;)
Thanks Ram,

Can you please give me some more ideas about Bodis ? I have around 23 domain and i have just parked it to bodis. i am very new to domain business. if you can help me then its very good for me.

Thanks,

•••
Just park (set nameservers ) and add domains into your bodis account. choose payout method. Sit back. Get payment on 7th of every month.

•••
Just park (set nameservers ) and add domains into your bodis account. choose payout method. Sit back. Get payment on 7th of every month.
Hi Ram,

I have done the parking and some of all are inactive but hopefully that will active in next 24 hours.

I want to also sell domains. i have listed on Sedo. can you please give me some more ideas how to make sale faster on sedo so i can sell my domain faster with good price.

Thanks,

•••
Once verified whois and getting traffic it'll become active status.

Read Beginners section in namepros to learn about sales techniques.

BTW: Don't hijack other's thread ;)

•••
Once verified whois and getting traffic it'll become active status.

Read Beginners section in namepros to learn about sales techniques.

BTW: Don't hijack other's thread ;)
Hi Ram,

For sure i don't like shortcuts :laugh: i can wait because i know i am very new to this business.

Thank you very much.

•••
I have done the parking and some of all are inactive but hopefully that will active in next 24 hours.

I want to also sell domains. i have listed on Sedo. can you please give me some more ideas how to make sale faster on sedo so i can sell my domain faster with good price.

Thanks,

Hi

domain parking is not that simple

first, there is no best parking service, as you may have to try them all for each name, to gauge which ppc produces the highest revenue.

second, you must have names that have either type-in traffic or existing traffic from expired websites or have domains that are future forward which may eventually receive type-in traffic.

parking any random domain, brandables, etc, typically won't generate any income from parking.

as for selling names, sedo will not sell the names for you.

and everybody wants to sell, so the better your names are, the higher your chances of making a sale

therefore, you have to "buy" the right names, to put yourself in that position.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
Hi

domain parking is not that simple

first, there is no best parking service, as you may have to try them all for each name, to gauge which ppc produces the highest revenue.

second, you must have names that have either type-in traffic or existing traffic from expired websites or have domains that are future forward which may eventually receive type-in traffic.

parking any random domain, brandables, etc, typically won't generate any income from parking.

as for selling names, sedo will not sell the names for you.

and everybody wants to sell, so the better your names are, the higher your chances of making a sale

therefore, you have to "buy" the right names, to put yourself in that position.

Good Luck!

imo...
Thanks for your information.

For example i have a domain name like psdexperts.com

Now can you please give me more details with example.

Thanks,

•••
•••
I have parked that domain with Bodis but not sure why thus happens.

Can you please help me ?

•••
May be its because of i have parked my domain to Bodis yesterday so thats why happens

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back