Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo escrow?!?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domain4u

We Buy We SellVIP Member
Impact
62
If i sell a domain in sedo, say for $400 . Would sedo pay me via paypal? or do they only give out checks / wire money.

I have sold before but i only used the wire function, i am unsure if they actually pay sellers via paypal!

(this is for selling a domain remember, not domain parking )

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I receive payment via Paypal from Sedo for domain sales.
 
0
•••
Yes, Sedo sends me payments via PayPal.
 
0
•••
Same warnings as usual about PayPal, but the good news is that the payment does come from Sedo, increasing the chances of a successful transaction all the way around :)
-Allan
 
0
•••
Yes, they pay with Paypal. I believe I was actually one of the very first to be paid that way when they implemented it before they opened a US based office. It's the only way I've ever been paid by them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back