Domain Empire

Sedo domain offer...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey people.

I received an offer through sedo (my first yet!!), but it is VERY low and wouldnt consider selling the domain for that price.

Anyhow, obviously I dont know anything about the person thats interested. I want to counter-offer with a higher price and leave a message, but am not sure how to word it. I just basically want to say that I am looking for a higher price, but I dont want to scare them off.

Some advice from experienced members would be great!

Thanks alot. :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could you tell usthe domain and how much he offered. That would make it easier for us to make a counter offer.

•••
I dont want to name the domain or offer, I have a figure in my mind of what I'd like, I am just looking for help on the reply to send with the counter offer. :)

•••
it depends on who is more "desperate" for the name! Buyer or seller!!

i had one offer for mid $xxx , i replied that i was considering the the bid, but i was to busy to follow up immediately . a week later the buyer offered double the amount!

for another name i had an offer of $60, and i counter with $90.00 but there was no response!!.

so my conclusion is that if you feel the price is right, just sell it!!
if you you think the name has a great potiential, counter with higher...might lose the customer though:tri:

•••
redhippo said:
it depends on who is more "desperate" for the name! Buyer or seller!!

i had one offer for mid $xxx , i replied that i was considering the the bid, but i was to busy to follow up immediately . a week later the buyer offered double the amount!

for another name i had an offer of $60, and i counter with $90.00 but there was no response!!.

so my conclusion is that if you feel the price is right, just sell it!!
if you you think the name has a great potiential, counter with higher...might lose the customer though:tri:
you just need to get the balance right, just make a guess

•••
Simply Thank the buyer for their interest and their offer.Explain that the offer is lower (or considerably lower) than what you were looking for.Encourage them to think about it and make another offer.

•••
Thanks for the advice people,

I replied, will post back if anything progresses!

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back