Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo Currency Question...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MsSpider

Established Member
Impact
13
When selling domains on Sedo and it asks what currency, I assume that depends on what country you are in. I always choose USD, but I wonder, what if people in Europe who want to pay in Euros want my domain, are they able to buy it also? Is there a way for me to accept foreign currency in addition to my country's currency?

Just wondering!

Angela
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Angela stick to your currency some people try to put euros because 1 EURO is worth more than $1 it does not matter where they are you will get the price you want, so if you want $500 someone from Europe knows what that will cost them. Sedo just converts the currency for you. Good Luck
 
0
•••
I believe sedo will change the currency for you based on the current conversion rate!
 
0
•••
I choose currency depending the name. If the name is most european (french words for example) I choose EUR (my currency btw) but it's the domain is more american or international I choose USD...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back