NameSilo

domain SearchPlots.Com ~ Appraisal Pls

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vabs

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Kindly appraise SearchPlots.Com

Google Search ~ 27,200
Yahoo Search ~ 186,000

Your inputs are appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Those are low search results, this domain is also available in the other extensions.
Reg Fee imo, more if you have a profitable idea you can build on it.
 
0
•••
Hi,

Search Plots ~ Google ~ 1,380,000 & Yahoo ~ 292,000,000
SearchPlots ~ Google ~ 27,200 & Yahoo ~ 186,000

I guess, someone can appraise in a better way now.

With regards,
Vaibhav
 
0
•••
vabs said:
Hi,

Search Plots ~ Google ~ 1,380,000 & Yahoo ~ 292,000,000
SearchPlots ~ Google ~ 27,200 & Yahoo ~ 186,000

I guess, someone can appraise in a better way now.

With regards,
Vaibhav

when you search google, always put quotes around your terms.....

"search plots" returns 500k results...and even with that number, the listings are very unusual.

but you must know more about what it means or how someone could possibly use it. To search cemetary plots, perhaps?
 
0
•••
I think that's a great idea, of searching cemetery plots. I know that's big in genealogy.
 
0
•••
Good idea, people also search for celebrity cemetery plots to visit.
 
0
•••
Hi,

Thanks for Info. I will keep that in mind.

Your Input is appreciated.

With regards,
Vaibhav
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back