Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Searching Whois information

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

HeavyDora

Established Member
Impact
2
Is there a free site out there that will allow me to search whois information to find specific domains registered by someone?

I want to search "John Doe" or just "Doe" and see the 10 domains or so that he has registered. Is there another way to see any domains that he ONCE registered that may have now either been sold or expired?

I know that Network Solutions allows you to search by NIC handle, but I dont have an NIC lookup to find that information.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BUMP - Does this mean no one knows of a site to search for registrants of multiple domains?

I am in desparate need of this information for a pending lawsuit.
 
0
•••
not exactly what you want - and it's not free - but linkcapture.exe allows you to search through google, msn and others for specific search strings, then returns results with specific contact information.

The software is used primarily for affiliate managers to find relevant affiliate sites and recruit them. The software scrapes contact and phone numbers off of the sites' whois..........
 
0
•••
just go to like namehceap dot. com and look for the domain name you want..if its takne clikc on whois to see who owns it
 
0
•••
You can pay for this service, I believe, at: www.whois.sc

Good Luck with your current situation. :blink:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
whois.com helps out a little for me.. or you can get the program AccessDiver, it has a built in whois
 
0
•••
No free service does this. Besides, registrars for the most part keep that info
away from third parties.
 
0
•••
OK, everyone. Thanks. I'll look into it some more. I appreciate the responses.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back