Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Search engine three way linking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

landmark12

New Member
Impact
0
how the three way linking work on the search engine. i mean what type of important search engine give any website?

If anyone know please reple me.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Its not a good idea.
Try to get one way dofollow links.
 
0
•••
Back links on High PR websites
 
0
•••
O course one-way links are better than reciprocal links, but the factors that we look at as being the most important are link relevance and quality. If the link is relevant and of good quality, it does not matter if it's a one-way link or a reciprocal link... just a valuable link.
 
0
•••
What I understand from three way link is: A link To B, then B uses his other site C to link to A.

Such thing will earn you a backlink but I am not sure how good the quality of such backlinks are. They do look more power full than two way linking [reciprocal linking].
 
0
•••
hi

I think one way do follow link also helps...Sorry yeah I haven't more ideas........
 
0
•••
hi

Hafsoh said:
O course one-way links are better than reciprocal links, but the factors that we look at as being the most important are link relevance and quality. If the link is relevant and of good quality, it does not matter if it's a one-way link or a reciprocal link... just a valuable link.

I agree to these....
 
0
•••
I think one way links are very for important in comparison three way linking. I think main factor is relevancy.
 
0
•••
O course one-way links are better than reciprocal links, but the factors that we look at as being the most important are link relevance and quality. If the link is relevant and of good quality, it does not matter if it's a one-way link or a reciprocal link... just a valuable link.

I agree with you, quality of the link is the thing which matters.
 
0
•••
Three way better than nothing

Three way links are better than no links and they should be better than two way. BUT the main thing is to have backlinks on the same topic.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back