Dynadot

ccTLD .SE To Release One And Two Character Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
.SE has decided to allow registration of .se domain names with only one character. The most attractive domain names will be released through an auction on Tradera.

The 18 .se domains up for auction include j.se, q.se, v.se, å.se, ä.se, ö.se, é.se, ü.se and 0.se – 9.se. The auction begins on May 28 and ends on June 10.

Other one-character domains will be released according to the first come, first serve principle on the morning of May 27. All are IDN domains/characters according to .SE’s official IDN table. Note that hyphen “-.se” cannot be registered. All one-character domains to be released on May 27 can be found in the pdf file here.

To enable registration of one-character domains, the .se system will be updated May 27 starting at 9:00.

Source: DomainNews

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any idea what time zone the 9:00 is, or even if its AM or PM?

•••
Very interested information.
Thanks for sharing that.

•••
•••
Let's see how many that waste their money on this.

•••
I watched the auctions at Tradera and I have to say, I found the prices rather high. So I bought none.

•••
I watched the auctions at Tradera and I have to say, I found the prices rather high. So I bought none.
How could you watch them before they even started? :)

•••
I was talking about the previous batches, obviously :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back